Redesigning the Potbelly e-commerce website to streamline and enhance the online ordering experience. Updated features include options for Individual, Catering, and Group Ordering, as well as a proprietary product recommendation engine powered by a CMS.
role: Product Manager — project and product lead for the redesign of the Potbelly e-commerce website.
- Managed client, vendors, and internal cross-functional teams throughout the project, it’s timelines, and budgets.
- Utilized agile methodology to plan and roadmap product features and releases.
- Authored detailed documentation including, but not limited to business and functional requirements, test plans, and CMS tutorials.
- Actively monitored post-launch analytics for KPI tracking, product roadmapping, and client QBR.
company: Fuzz, Brooklyn, NY
results: Increases in overall stats including:
- 7.25% increase in web revenue
- 17.6% increase in e-commerce conversion
- 2.18% increase in average order value